Easy, colorful and delicious Vanilla Sprinkle Cookies that taste heavenly!!!
I hope you guys are having an amazing start of the week!! I am excited to share this recipe with you all, as you have been asking for it the moment I posted on my IG Stories @livewellbyamanda.
Of course, I made this cookies for a group of kids I work with in the afternoons and for my kiddo, but they are VERY adult friendly as well!
I used regular sprinkles (which I wasn't excited about due to the food coloring) but I let it go, it's not the end of the world.
I found these non coloring sprinkles at amazon for you guys to buy if you want to avoid any food coloring.
Anyways these cookies came out delicious and this is something you can enjoy doing with the family, specially eating them ;)
Vanilla Sprinkle Cookies
Time: 25 minutes
Amount: 20 cookies
6 tbsp honey
2 cups almond flour
5 tbs arrowroot starch or potato starch
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
5 tbsp grass-fed butter or coconut oil
3-4 tbs sprinkles
1. Pre-heat oven 350F.
2. Prepare cookie sheet with a baking sheet on top.
3. Start by mixing, egg, honey, vanilla extract and butter, using a mixer.
4. Sifting first, add almond flour, arrowroot starch, baking powder and sea salt.
5. Fold in with a wooden spoon or spatula, the sprinkles.
6. Using a spoon or tablespoon measurement, scoop in cookie dough and gently set it on top of the cookie sheet. Very gently, flat the cookie a bit.
7. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the cookies are slightly golden.
Would love to see your cookies by tagging me @livewellbyamanda