Banana Bread (super clean)
Got many DMs on my Instagram last night asking for this recipe!
I am always in the constant pursuit of becoming a better listener, so I can give you guys what you want :)
All my recipes as you may already know are easy to make and very healthy, but let me tell ya: this dessert is by far the cleanest of them all!
I only used very little honey and dates to sweeten the bread!
Total time: 40 minutes
2 ripped bananas
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbs coconut oil (melted)
2 tbs almond milk
2 cups almond flour
2 tbs coconut flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2 tbs chia seeds
6 chopped dates
1. Preheat oven 350F and oil the loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl mash ripped bananas, then add: eggs, honey, vanilla, coconut oil and almond milk, mix well.
3. Slowly, add: almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder and sea salt, mix well!
4. Fold in the mix with a wooden spoon: nuts, dates and chia seeds.
5. Bake for 20-15 minutes or until golden.
This bread is the perfect recipe for beginners! Would love to see your banana breads tag me @livewellbyamanda.