NEW NEW NEW!! This is a totally new recipe for me and for YOU.. I barely tried this recipe last week and it was a total success!
If you follow me on IG @livewellbyamanda I shared this quick 10 min recipe with you all on my stories.
HONEY LEMON GLAZE SALMON
Prep Time:10 minutes
2 salmon fillets, skin on
2 garlic cloves
2 tbs honey
1 tbs lime juice, fresh squeezed
1 tbs olive oil
1. Add olive oil, to skillet, once hot, add salmon fillets skin down for 2-3 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon.
2. Mean while prepare glaze: add honey and lime, mix well.
2. Turn salmon, if the skin is sticking to the skillet, let it cook for a bit longer.
3. Once turned, add minced garlic to skillet, and then the glaze.
4. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked preference.
Note: This recipe goes perfect with wild rice or quinoa and cooked veggies.
Lots of love, please do share your pics of this recipe with me! by tagging me @livewellbyamanda!