White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies that you will instantly fall in love with!
I wanted to pop in and share this recipe like I promised on my IG Stories. This recipe is so perfect, easy to do, delicious and so healthy, so unreal you can't believe they are grain-free cookies!
Perfect for the summer, a little project you can do with the kiddos at home...
WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA COOKIES
TOTAL TIME: 32 min
1 large egg
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
2 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon grass-fed butter or coconut oil
1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper on top, this will prevent the cookies from sticking.
3. Whisk all wet ingredients: egg, vanilla extract and butter or coconut oil.
4. Mix dry ingredients with a wooden spoon into wet ingredients one at a time, almond four, baking soda, coconut palm sugar and sea salt.
5. Fold in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
6. Depending on what size you want your cookies, place about a spoon of cookie dough in the palm of your hands and roll and form a ball, then line them one by one on top of the cookie sheet. Push on the cookie dough until desired size and thickness.
7. For medium size cookies bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Let them cool down for 20 minutes
9. Enjoy with a tall glass of almond milk!