Ready for Santa?? We sure are, I don't why but this Holiday Season we are defintely feeling more of the Christmas Cheer and we are singing loud for all to hear (stole this line from the movie Elf)
Every year, I'm finding more delicious ways to keep the Holidays more balanced and healthier, little things like this at the end makes a huge difference. And here is the crazy part, the recipe I'm sharing with you all today: Cranberry Winter Cookies, taste just like any other delicious cookies.
As always my favorite part is that they are, healthy - easy - delicious! These cookies are so freakin good that Telemundo came to my kitchen and learned to make them. If you missed it, get to see it here!
(Making the dough is so easy, it will take from 5-10 minutes preparing it and just like a pladydoh roll into a ball and shape your cookies to the size you want small-medium-big)
Cranberry Winter Cookies
TOTAL TIME: 32 min SERVINGS: 8-12
1 large egg
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
2 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon grass-fed butter or coconut oil
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper on top, this will prevent the cookies from sticking.
3. Whisk all wet ingredients: egg, vanilla extract and butter or coconut oil.
4. Mix dry ingredients with a wooden spoon into wet ingredients one at a time, almond four, baking soda, coconut palm sugar and sea salt.
5. Fold in cranberries and walnuts.
6. Depending on what size you want your cookies, place about a spoon of cookie dough in the palm of your hands and roll and form a ball, then line them one by one on top of the cookie sheet. Push on the cookie dough until desired size and thickness.
7. For medium size cookies bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Wishing you all so much December love!
P.S. Please do share this recipe, Santa will sure love these Winter Cookies.