Creativity - Fun - Laid-back that is what makes the magic in my kitchen! Things come out so more delicious when they are made with love and fun. Right?
Same goes with cooking! The more love and fun you put into cooking the more delicious your food will taste.
So, put your apron on and have some fun sista!
Sharing with you all an EASY - DELICIOUS - HEALTHY Recipe!
Now, part of having fun is experimenting with the recipe, substituting ingredients for ones that you crave more or for the ones you have in your kitchen.
Baked Eggs (artichoke+spinach+cheddar+tomatosauce)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 minced garlic clove
3 tbsp diced onion
1 cup spinach
1 cup tomato sauce
3 mild cheddar slices
1. Preheat oven at 350 F. In a cast iron skillet add olive oil, garlic and onions cook for 1 minute.
2. Add spinach, cook for another minute.
3. Add artichokes and tomato sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
4. With a spoon make 4 indentations in the sauce.
Once at a time, break eggs into a small bowl and then slip into each indentation.
5. Place cheese evenly around eggs and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Doesn't it sound delicious?? Remember have fun and it make your own. Share your dish with me by tagging me @livewellbyamanda.
Lots of love,