Chocolate Chip Cookies
A promise is a promise! Here is the recipe of my favorite cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chocolate Chips Cookies have been my favorite since I can remember but back then was a whole bunch of Chips Ahoy Chewy, with a tall glass of milk.
Now, I made my own healthy version, of chewy, grain free, gluten free made with natural sugar Chocolate Chips Cookies, with a tall glass of almond milk. I'm not lying when I say there is a healthier substitution of almost every single one of your wildest craziest cravings!
To top it off, they are so simple to make, very few ingredients and they are simply deliciously healthy!
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
TOTAL TIME: 32 min
1 large egg
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
2 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (the darker the better)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon grass-fed butter or coconut oil
1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper on top, this will prevent the cookies from sticking.
3. Whisk all wet ingredients: egg, vanilla extract and butter or coconut oil.
4. Mix dry ingredients with a wooden spoon into wet ingredients one at a time, almond four, baking soda, coconut palm sugar and sea salt.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Depending on what size you want your cookies, place about a spoon of cookie dough in the palm of your hands and roll and form a ball, then line them one by one on top of the cookie sheet. Push on the cookie dough until desired size and thickness.
7. For medium size cookies bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Let them cool down for 20 minutes
9. Enjoy with a tall glass of almond milk!
I hope you enjoy and share the joy and deliciousness with your family and friends!!
Lots of love,
#chocolatechipcookies #nationalchocolatechipcookiesday #chocolatechipcookies #cookies #glutenfree #grainfree #paleo #healthy #healthyrecipes #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #healthylifestyleblogger #treats #desserts #healthydesserts #chocolate #sweettooth #cravings