Chocolate Fudge Cookies
We all love chocolate even in a hot summer day, right?? I'm sharing this recipe as one of my favorite Summer Recipes not only because I love chocolate but also because this is a great recipe to do with your kiddos!
It works great as a summer activity and getting them involved in healthy eating, they get to know what goes inside their food. These chocolate fudge cookies are grain free!
As always this recipe is easy, healthy and delicious!
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES
TOTAL TIME: 32 min SERVINGS: 8-10
1 large egg
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
2 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweet
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (the darker the better)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon grass-fed butter or coconut oil
1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper on top, this will prevent the cookies from sticking.
3. Whisk all wet ingredients: egg, vanilla extract and butter or coconut oil.
4. Mix dry ingredients with a wooden spoon into wet ingredients one at a time, almond four, baking soda, coconut palm sugar, cocoa and sea salt.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Depending on what size you want your cookies, place about a spoon of cookie dough in the palm of your hands and roll and form a ball, then line them one by one on top of the cookie sheet. Push on the cookie dough until desired size and thickness.
7. For medium size cookies bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Please share this recipe help me spread the love for healthy easy and delicious food!
Lots of love,